Back to all careers
Position: Service Technician
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Location: Granton
Avonbank is an agricultural solutions dealership specializing in facility design, installation and service for the dairy, swine and grain handling industries.With a rich history in the area, we have over 60 years experience supplying the newest and most innovative solutions that will enhance the profitability and success of our customers growing operations.
We are committed to making our workplace a rewarding, challenging, and fun place to work. We are on-farm solution experts looking for our next team member to assist us in developing the future of agriculture.
- Work on crew to install various agricultural equipment
- On farm repairs and maintenance of agricultural equipment.
- Available to work overtime during heavy workload periods.
- Work within corporate safety standards and promote a safe working environment.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Experience working in an agricultural setting considered an asset.
- Mechanically inclined with strong problem solving skills
- Self-motivated, reliable and able to work in a team environment
- Ability to provide high quality work in a fast-paced environment in time-effective manner
- Valid drivers licence with a clean driving record required
- Based on your experience we offer a competitive compensation package. In addition, a full benefit package and matching RRSP programs are provided.
Avonbank is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available, upon request, throughout the entire recruitment process. We are interested in long term employment applications only. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below