Back to all careers
Position: Invoicing Administrator
Job Type: Full-Time
OFFICE LOCATION: LISTOWEL
Avonbank is an agriculture equipment dealer based out of Listowel and Granton ON. Our mission is to provide our customers with high-quality product solutions and services to enhance the profitability, efficiency and lifestyle on their farm. To better serve our expanding business, we are currently seeking a dynamic individual to fill an Accounts Receivable/Office Administration position.
- Accounts receivable processing.
- Customer invoicing.
- Reconciliations of customer accounts.
- Preparation and mail out of customer invoices and monthly statements.
- Assisting customers with enquiries regarding invoicing.
- Perform general office duties.
- Provide administrative support to other departments as required.
- Special projects that may be assigned.
- Experience in accounts receivable and inventory accounting.
- Self-motivated independent and enthusiastic individual with analytical skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment working with coworkers and customers.
- Ability to provide high quality work in a fast-paced environment in a time-conscious and time-effective manner.
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
- Strong computer literacy and skills.
- Experience with computerized accounting software.
- Valid drivers’ licence with a clean driving record.
- Based on your experience we offer a highly competitive compensation and full benefit package
We are committed to making our workplace a rewarding, challenging, and fun place to work. We are on-farm solution experts looking for our next team member to assist us in developing the future of agriculture. Avonbank is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available, upon request, throughout the entire recruitment process. We are interested in long term employment applications only. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.
To apply for this position, please fill out the form below