This position will be based out of the Mitchell location with daily travel for customer deliveries. This position will delivery and cavass the area of Lambton, Essex, Chatham-Kent, and Elgin counties.
The Aftermarket Sales Specialist, reporting to the Dairy Division Manager, is a key member of our team responsible for driving the growth and success of our Aftermarket and Consumables business within Avonbank's designated serving territory. This role involves promoting, selling, and delivering Aftermarket and Consumable products to our valued customers within the dairy industry.
• Promote, recommend, and facilitate the sale of Aftermarket and Consumable products within Avonbank's serving territory.
• Load, unload, and drive the Route Delivery Truck to deliver products directly to farms.
• Manage customer accounts, ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction and building strong relationships within the serving region.
• Ensure prompt and accurate invoicing to customers.
• Stay informed about market trends and competitors' activities, leveraging marketing intelligence to enhance our offerings.
• In-depth knowledge of the dairy industry and/or aftermarket products and solutions is preferred.
• Experience selling and managing designated territory.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to influence and build rapport with customers.
• Strong commercial acumen and strategic thinking.
• Dedicated to delivering exceptional customer satisfaction.
• Detail-oriented and highly organized.
•Physically capable of handling 55 and 208 Litre containers with cart assist.
•Possess a valid D License with a clean driving record.
•Have or obtain Transportation of Dangerous Goods Certificate
Avonbank is an equal opportunity employer and will make accommodations available, upon request, throughout the entire recruitment process. We are interested in long term employment applications only. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.